Don’t you just love when the universe takes a look at your plans and laughs in your face? Me either. I had lovingly designed these planner stickers to celebrate Best Friend’s Animal Society Strut Your Mutt. Then, when I went to print out a sheet for myself I ran out of ink halfway through.
Now, this isn’t a big deal for me because my walk in St. Louis isn’t until October 8, but I wanted to get the printable posted ASAP for people who have theirs coming up sooner. So, I’ll have to update this post with pictures of how I did my own spread when I buy more color ink. In the meantime, I’m posting the sticker set here for anyone that’s participating in Strut Your Mutt and uses a planner too. (Side note: there is a Virtual Walk option this year so literally everyone can participate!)
Included on this sheet:
- Dog silhouette washi strips
- Thin coordinating washi strips
- Half boxes for recording Strut Your Mutt challenges leading up to your event
- Half box to celebrate reaching your fundraising goal
- Half box to record your final fundraising amount
- Decorative full box to mark the day of your event
- Blank half boxes in coordinating colors
- Donation labels with check boxes to remind you to send a thank you message
- Coordinating ribbon checklists
- Coordinating mini flags
- Decorative paw print stickers
- Decorative Best Friend’s logo stickers
- Decorative dog silhouettes in Best Friend’s orange
Click here for the printable PDF of this sticker set. It is sized for the standard Happy Planner but will fit an Erin Condren Life Planner with a little trimming. Or any other planner you use!
This is the sticker paper I use. If you end up using these stickers please tag me on social media (ThisPugLife everywhere) because I’d love to see how you use them!
And if you’re not participating in a Strut Your Mutt event but you’d like to support my team, I am raising money for Partners 4 Pets, a local rescue that pulls dogs and cats from kill shelters and animal control. They’re in the process of finishing a new shelter so they can take in even more animals.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”